Abyssinian Oil is thought to be one of the new up and coming oils in the market and something of a best kept secret! Unique properties make it a wonderful addition to both your organic skin and hair care routines.
Abyssinian Oil is also known as crambe seed oil. It is a clear, light oil with a unique molecular structure not found in any other natural oils. This makes it spread very easily without feeling greasy.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- Excellent moisturizing properties promote skin suppleness, softness and wrinkle reduction.
- It is ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, and its unique properties help to form an effective barrier against your skin drying out.
- Adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
- A great dual purpose oil, Abyssinian oil is similar in nature to Argan oil. It is easily absorbed into hair, giving a boost to shine and condition even if hair is dry. It contains a high percentage of an Omega-9 fatty acid that helps to give hair a glossy feel.
- It provides your hair with natural protection against the elements and assists in detangling. Abyssinian oil is becoming increasing popular as a natural way to add shine and lustre without using chemical alternatives such as silicone based products.
‘Picture this. I’ve had a long day filled with pollution, stress, sun AND sunscreen. Take off shoes, complain loudly. Thorough cleanse to remove the city soot and bus-goer grime (welcome to Sydney). Problem: today has not been kind to my skin. Solution: Abyssinian Oil, without a doubt.’ – read the full independent blog review on our newspage.
Safe to use directly onto your face or body. The 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag!
Also available in 100ml size.
Abyssinian Oil is a unique dual purpose oil, with excellent nourishing and moisturizing benefits. You can view this rest of our great range of organic cold-pressed oils by clicking here!
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml
Please note this oil is 100% natural, cold-pressed and grown in the UK.
Organic Abyssinian Oil is no longer grown and produced and we are therefore offering this alternative due to high customer demand.