Abyssinian Oil is thought to be one of the new up and coming oils in the market and something of a best kept secret! Unique properties make it a wonderful addition to both your organic skin and hair care routines.
Abyssinian Oil is also known as crambe seed oil. It is a clear, light oil with a unique molecular structure not found in any other natural oils. This makes it spread very easily without feeling greasy.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- Excellent moisturizing properties promote skin suppleness, softness and wrinkle reduction.
- It is ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, and its unique properties help to form an effective barrier against your skin drying out.
- Adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
- A great dual purpose oil, Abyssinian oil is similar in nature to Argan oil. It is easily absorbed into hair, giving a boost to shine and condition even if hair is dry. It contains a high percentage of an Omega-9 fatty acid that helps to give hair a glossy feel.
- It provides your hair with natural protection against the elements and assists in detangling. Abyssinian oil is becoming increasing popular as a natural way to add shine and lustre without using chemical alternatives such as silicone based products.
‘Picture this. I’ve had a long day filled with pollution, stress, sun AND sunscreen. Take off shoes, complain loudly. Thorough cleanse to remove the city soot and bus-goer grime (welcome to Sydney). Problem: today has not been kind to my skin. Solution: Abyssinian Oil, without a doubt.’ – read the full independent blog review on our newspage.
Safe to use directly onto your face or body. The 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag!
Also available in 100ml size.
Abyssinian Oil is a unique dual purpose oil, with excellent nourishing and moisturizing benefits. You can view this rest of our great range of organic cold-pressed oils by clicking here!
At Conscious Skincare we don’t present products in outer packaging as this can be a waste if not required. However, we are always delighted to gift box our Abyssinian Oil for that special occasion with our beautiful Conscious Skincare gift tubes. Please just choose our Conscious Skincare gift tube option from the menu above.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml
Please note this oil is 100% natural, cold-pressed and grown in the UK.
Organic Abyssinian Oil is no longer grown and produced and we are therefore offering this alternative due to high customer demand.