Abyssinian Oil is thought to be one of the new up and coming oils in the market and something of a best kept secret! Unique properties make it a wonderful addition to both your organic skin and hair care routines.
Abyssinian Oil is also known as crambe seed oil. It is a clear, light oil with a unique molecular structure not found in any other natural oils. This makes it spread very easily without feeling greasy.
What are the benefits of Abyssinian oil?
- Excellent moisturizing properties which help promote skin suppleness, softness and wrinkle reduction.
- It is ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, and its unique properties help to form an effective barrier against your skin drying out. Also great for retaining moisture during winter months.
- Abyssinian oil adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
- A great dual purpose oil, Abyssinian oil is similar in nature to Argan oil. When used as a hair oil it is easily absorbed, giving a boost to shine and condition. With a high percentage of Omega-9 fatty acid it helps to give hair a glossy feel, making it a great oil for dry hair.
- This natural oil provides your hair with protection against the elements and assists in detangling. Abyssinian oil is becoming increasing popular as a natural way to add shine and lustre without using chemical alternatives such as silicone based products. When used as a hair oil it also helps with manageability.
- Also known as crambe abyssinica, Abyssinian oil has a very faint woody aroma which is both pleasant and subtle. It is pale yellow in colour and absorbs very easily with a nice viscosity.
‘Picture this. I’ve had a long day filled with pollution, stress, sun AND sunscreen. Take off shoes, complain loudly. Thorough cleanse to remove the city soot and bus-goer grime (welcome to Sydney). Problem: today has not been kind to my skin. Solution: Abyssinian Oil, without a doubt.’ – read the full review on our newspage.
Abyssinian Oil is safe to use directly onto your face or body. The 100ml EPA lined aluminium bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag! You can choose to receive this cold pressed oil without a plastic pump making it a great eco friendly choice.
Also available in 50ml travel size.
Abyssinian Oil is a unique dual purpose oil, with excellent nourishing and moisturizing benefits. You can view this rest of our great range of organic cold pressed oils by clicking here!
Our cold pressed oil range is free from all synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates. This natural oil is also suitable for Vegans.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml
Please note this oil is 100% natural, cold-pressed and grown in the UK. Organic Abyssinian Oil is no longer grown and produced and we are therefore offering this alternative due to high customer demand.