Apricot Kernel Oil is mild and light in nature with a nutty fragrance. Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins.
This lovely Organic Apricot Kernel Oil is derived from cold-pressing the dried seeds of the fruit from the apricot tree. It is clear /pale yellow in appearance.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- A high oleic acid content means that it is more easily absorbed by your skin compared with some other oils.
- Helps your skin with softness, suppleness and improves elasticity.
- Especially suited to dry, sensitive skin as this is a mild oil in nature. Also very beneficial for mature skin types.
- As Apricot Kernel Oil is a ‘long oil’ it is great for skin massage, reducing stress levels and helping to restore a sense of calm. A few drops go a long way.
- If you suffer from dry skin after swimming, bathing or showering, this oil is excellent to spray onto damp skin before drying off.
‘Absolutely in love with this oil, it smells divine and feels natural on the skin, easy to blend into other products. I blend it into my face and body cream and into my leave in conditioner!’ Carmen, UK
Our cold-pressed Apricot Kernel Oil is a fabulous addition to your natural skin care routine and is safe to use directly onto your skin.
The 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag. Also available in 100ml size.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Caution: as this oil is derived from a nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml