‘This gorgeous Argan Oil is sleep in a bottle’ – read the full review by independent blogger Wild Organic Beauty here
Our amazing Organic Argan oil is sourced from the precious Argan tree which grows only in Morocco.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- It is very rich in natural tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids. These make it fantastic in treating facial skin.
- Beneficial for the regeneration of skin in the upper chest and neck area, and wrinkled or sensitive skin.
- Our cold-pressed Organic Argan Oil is also fabulous at nourishing and conditioning skin, hair and nails.
- It can help with conditions such as eczema, psoriasis. It also has healing properties for skin ailments such as stretch marks and scarring.
- Assists in protecting your skin against premature ageing caused by oxidation. Great for dehydrated skin.
- A great dual purpose oil, it is easily absorbed into your hair. Helps to boost shine and condition even if hair is dry. It also has hair strengthening properties and assists in detangling.
- It provides your hair with natural protection against the elements. Argan Oil is becoming increasing popular as a natural way to add shine and lustre without using chemical alternatives such as silicone based products.
‘Wonderful product as always. This actually managed to heal up an eczema rash on my arm in three days flat!’ Vivienne, Australia
Safe to use directly onto your face or body, the 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag.
Also available in 100ml size.
Organic Argan Oil has many different benefits, making it a wonderful addition to your organic skin care regime.
At Conscious Skincare we don’t present products in outer packaging as this can be a waste if not required. However, we are always delighted to gift box our Argan Oil for that special occasion with our beautiful Conscious Skincare gift tubes. Please just choose our Conscious Skincare gift tube option from the menu above.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Our Argan Oil is sourced from a local Moroccan co-operative who employ Berber women at above market wages. They use their skills and knowledge to source the best nuts. To ensure the highest quality oil only the white kernel of the nut is used.
Caution: as this oil is derived from a nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml