Enrich Exfoliant is a face scrub which has the uplifting aroma of Organic Geranium and the rich scent of Orange Blossom. These ingredients also blend perfectly to freshen and revive your skin with an added natural exfoliant.
We are delighted that our Enrich Exfoliant was awarded an Editor’s Pick in the 2016 Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards.
The judges commented ‘I love this brand – their products are consistently high quality and ethical’.
How do the active ingredients in this face scrub work?
- Organic Orange Blossom floral water has a rich and exotic fragrance. It is also great for stress release and calming your mind. In addition it also helps to tone and rejuvenate healthy, glowing skin.
- We have added Organic Geranium oil to assist in balancing your skin. Another benefit is that it also improves skin circulation and keeps your skin feeling lovely and supple.
- Aloe Vera and Organic Lavender essential oil work well together to smooth and tone your facial skin. Lavender also boosts the benefits of Aloe Vera, and works to give your skin a really deep clean. It has additional anti-microbial properties which help remove grime and combat bacteria. It also works as a mild astringent to help refine large pores.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice is added to this exfoliating scrub because it is packed with many bioactive compounds. These include amino acids, vitamins and minerals. They help make it an effective cleanser and a great moisturizer. Furthermore it has a gentle, calming and soothing effect on your skin. It also supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with irritated skin.
‘The one I’ve been testing for the past few weeks is by Conscious Skincare. They are a Welsh natural skincare brand with minimal ingredients and clean, simple packaging (which I love).’ You can read the full independent review by beauty blogger Kate here
- It is really important to consider the particles used in exfoliators. Many companies are using plastics which are causing huge problems in polluting our environment and oceans. We use Almond shell in this gentle exfoliating scrub as it is totally biodegradable. You may like to read this interesting article in The Guardian regarding microbeads and microplastics.
- These finely ground particles are an effective natural exfoliant. They also remove the dead outermost surface of the skin by light abrasion. This allows more youthful looking skin cells underneath to be revealed.
Enrich exfoliant is also available to suit other skin types and in 10ml sample sizes.
This exfoliator is part of the ‘Enrich Skincare Range’ which we have designed to help maintain and replenish normal and combination skin.
The 100ml PET recyclable bottle is a great size for home, gym or handbag. It also has an easy to use disc cap.
Caution: as this product contains almond shell, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H*11cm, W*4.5cm, 100ml