This Enrich Facial Kit includes 3 Award Winning cleansing products for normal and combination skin types. It also has a re-usable dual-sided Organic Cotton cleansing cloth!
Make Up Melt – Winner of ‘Best Make Up Remover’ category in 2014 Platinum Awards.
‘Very kind and effective. It dealt happily with everything, even mascara, a winner with the whole panel’ says natural beauty celebrity Janey Lee Grace.
How do the ingredients in the Make Up Melt work?
- Made with certified Organic Sesame and Castor oils. Suitable for all skin types.
- These light oils are very effective in breaking down and wiping away make up to leave your skin really clean. It will not feel greasy.
- Great for dissolving mascara – even the waterproof ones!
- Organic Sesame Oil spreads easily across the skin. It has good skin care properties and forms a light barrier to keep in moisture.
- Organic Castor Oil penetrates deep into your skin, softens and hydrates it. The penetrating action really helps lift make up out from the pores of your skin. The oil also helps to promote the production of elastin and collagen. These help delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
- We have also added a wonderful, fragrant combination of Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Myrtle essential oils. These help to lift grime, unclog pores and generally tone your skin.
- Presented in a stylish 100ml EPA lined aluminium bottle with atomiser pump.
Orange Blossom Hydrolat
Awarded Gold for Best Toner in The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2014. The judge commented ‘I found this toner really refreshing, loved the scent and it’s great to know that it’s all organic too.’
This facial toner is ideal for normal and combination skin, helping to tighten and boost!
- Distilled from Orange Blossom flowers, this toner has a rich, uplifting fragrance.
- It is great for stress release, calming the mind and helps to rejuvenate and encourage healthy glowing skin.
- Use it to remove all final traces of make up and tone before moisturising, also great for night-time use as part of your organic skin care regime.
- With a beautiful perfume like fragrance, Orange Blossom Hydrolat also helps skin circulation and encourages healthy, radiant skin.
- It is especially suited to normal and combination skin types.
- A handy facial toner to keep in your handbag for a quick spritz, whilst at the gym, or on holiday.
- Alcohol free (unlike many other facial toners).
Experience the uplifting aroma of Organic Geranium essential oil and the rich scent of Organic Orange Blossom floral water. These blend perfectly to freshen and revive your skin.
How do the active ingredients work in this enrich facial kit?
- Organic Orange Blossom floral water has a rich, exotic fragrance. Great for stress release and calming the mind. It also helps to tone, rejuvenate and encourage healthy glowing skin.
- Organic Geranium oil helps to balance your skin and keep it lovely and supple whilst improving circulation.
- Aloe Vera and Organic Lavender essential oil work together to smooth and tone facial skin. Lavender boosts the benefits of Aloe Vera, and also works to give your skin a really deep clean. With anti-microbial properties it helps remove grime and combat bacteria. In addition it works as a mild astringent to help refine large pores.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice is full of bioactive compounds; amino acids, vitamins and minerals making it one of nature’s most effective cleansers. It has a gentle, calming and soothing effect. An excellent skin moisturiser, it supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with any skin irritation.
- The Almond shell (totally biodegradable) is used to create a gentle facial exfoliant. It is really important to consider the particles as many companies are using plastics which are causing untold problems for our environment and oceans.
- These finely ground particles are an effective treatment, removing the dead outermost surface of the skin by light abrasion. This allows the softer more youthful looking skin cells underneath to be revealed.
- The 100ml PET recyclable bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag, with an easy to use disc cap.
Ethical and Fair trade.
What is also special about this Enrich Facial Kit is the Freeset bag itself, which is handmade by ladies in India who were formerly trafficked into the sex industry.
Freeset is a fairtrade, social enterprise scheme which gives freedom, dignity and new hope. In a world of endless ethical and fairtrade claims made by business it is easy to become confused – but not in this case. This bag does make a difference and it really does change lives.
Each bag is unique as the lining is made from different recycled sarees.
The Enrich Facial Kit also includes a beautiful, soft Organic Cotton face cloth. It can be washed and re-used many times. Make great savings on the cost of purchasing items individually!
Face cloth features:
- 100% Organic Cotton dual-sided muslin face cloth
- One side has a net-like muslin texture which is so great for gentle exfoliation when washing your face or removing face masks.
- The other side is fluffy and soft absorbent brushed cotton. This will gently cleanse even the most sensitive skin types.
- Soil Association certified.
- Can be machine washed up to 90 degrees but some shrinkage may occur. Try washing at a lower temperature for a few washes first. Pull into shape whilst damp. Hot iron.
- Once your cloth has seen better days, don’t throw it away! Great as kitchen and bathroom cleaners!
Lovingly made using certified organic ingredients.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Set : H14 * W22 * D6.5cm (approx)
Make Up Melt 100ml , Orange Blossom Hydrolat 100ml, Enrich Exfoliant 100ml