Our Evening Primrose Oil is light in nature with quite a thin texture, making it readily absorbed into your skin.
It is derived from the cold pressed seeds of the Evening Primrose plant, oenothera biennis . This is a common plant with yellow flowers which only open in the evening, hence the name.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- It penetrates well, helping to soften skin and promote suppleness.
- Helps make skin less prone to acne or eczema whilst assisting with moisture retention.
- Very rich in gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and omega 6 fatty acids – the benefits of which are well researched and help your body to maintain good health. Both substances are required to produce prostaglandins. A deficiency of which will cause dryness, wrinkles and ageing whilst making skin more prone to damage.
- Ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, it helps to form an effective barrier against skin drying out.
- Adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin and is also said help anxiety and depression.
The 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag, and is also available in 100ml size.
Our cold-pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil is safe to use directly onto your skin. With skin soothing and moisturizing properties, it benefits reddened or aging skin.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml