Our Facial Gift Set includes 2 Award Winning products in a superb cleansing set. They are beautifully presented in Fair Trade. We have also included a soft and re-usable Organic Cotton exfoliating cloth.
This facial gift set featured in Second Opinion magazine because of its wonderful fair trade credentials.
‘As I love to say: you can live an Eco life without compromising on comfort, style or beauty. This facial gift set is a perfect example.’ For more details read the review at La Pepa Boutique
Our Make Up Melt won a ‘Best Make Up Remover’ Platinum Award.
How will the ingredients in our Make Up Remover work for you?
- It is made with Organic Sesame and Castor oils. Both of these oils are light and good at breaking down make up without leaving your skin feeling oily.
- This make up remover is good at dissolving mascara and wipes away easily to leave your skin feeling clean.
- Organic Sesame Oil spreads well to help maintain a delicate barrier on your skin to replenish moisture levels. It also has a number of good skin care benefits.
- Organic Castor Oil penetrates well and is hydrating. This helps to lift make up from your skin’s pores . This organic oil also helps to promote elastin and collagen levels. These can help to give your skin a soft and replenished appearance.
Lavender Flower Hydrolat won ‘Best Facial Toner’ Platinum Award.
Natural beauty guru Janey Lee Grace commented ‘We found this superb at clearing the complexion of make-up residues’.
- This is a great facial toner and also has a lovely scent as it is distilled using Lavender flowers.
- You can use it to remove the last traces of any make up and to further tone your skin before moisturizing.
- Lavender floral water can also assist with skin blemishes and mild acne.
Orange Blossom Hydrolat won Gold for Best Toner in The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards.
‘I found this toner really refreshing, loved the scent and it’s great to know that it’s all organic too’.
- Organic Orange Blossom floral water has a beautiful fragrance which is both refreshing and uplifting.
- It is calming, good for releasing stress, and can also promote healthy and glowing skin.
- You use it to tone and remove the last traces of any make up.
- It is most suited to normal and combination skin types, but works for all skin.
We present all of these products in stylish and recyclable 100ml EPA lined aluminium bottles. They are complete with pump dispensers (if required).
Also includes a soft, organic cotton Face Cloth. This is undyed, unbleached and Soil Association certified!
Face cloth features:
- One side has a net-like muslin texture which is so great for gentle exfoliation when washing your face or removing face masks.
- The other side is fluffy and soft absorbent brushed cotton. This will gently cleanse even the most sensitive skin types.
- Soil Association certified.
- Machine Washable at lower temperatures. Pull into shape whilst damp. Hot iron.
- Once your cloth has seen better days, re-purpose as a kitchen or bathroom cleaners!
What is very special about this Organic Cleansing Duo Kit is the Freeset bag itself. Each bag is unique with the lining handmade from different recycled sarees.
Freeset is a fair trade, social enterprise scheme which gives new hope. This handmade bag does make a difference and help change the lives of the ladies in India who were formerly trafficked.
These ethical and fair trade sets make great vegan gifts!
This Facial Gift Set is lovingly made using certified organic ingredients. It is free from all synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens and phtalates.
Set : H14 * W22 * D6.5cm (approx)
Make Up Melt 100ml , Lavender Flower Hydrolat 100ml or Orange Blossom Hydrolat 100ml