Organic Jojoba Oil is very rich in vitamin E and mimics your skin’s own collagen. This makes it easy to absorb with the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5.
Jojoba Oil is actually the liquid wax produced in the seed of the Organic Jojoba plant. A shrub native to Mexico, Arizona and California.
‘Organic Jojoba Oil moisturizes, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss. This is a superb oil to protect skin against the elements and really is a great all-rounder with the bonus of having a natural SPF!’ Conscious Skincare Jojoba Oil features in Second Opinion Magazine
What are the benefits of this oil?
- Jojoba oil moisturizes, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss.
- A superb choice of oil to protect your skin against the elements. Forms a protective barrier on your skin to help prevent drying out.
- This oil is very rich in vitamin E and is easy to absorb with the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5.
- Jojoba oil is also excellent in the treatment of acne as it works to help decongest the pores of your skin by softening grime without any clogging. We recommend using it after a shower or bath for wonderfully soft skin. Can also be used in a facial steam to help soften pores and draw out grime and toxins.
‘Jojoba Oil absorbs well into the skin. Worth every penny!’ Vina, Singapore
- This oil is useful for a wide range of skin types and conditions. A great all-rounder!
- Organic Jojoba can also be used as a hair oil, to nourish and also to benefit the scalp with a natural SPF of 5
The 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag. Also available in 100ml size.
Our cold-pressed Organic Jojoba Oil is safe to use directly onto your skin and hair. This is a superb protective, versatile and moisturizing oil.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Caution: as this oil is derived from a nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml