These luxurious Soy Candles are non toxic and scented with just pure essential oils. Did you know the pollution inside your house can often be worse than that outside!
‘Conscious Skincare are a seriously underrated brand in my opinion. I am delighted to see that they’ve launched soy candles into their range of eco-friendly products. This one is scented with essential oils of Grapefruit, Lemon and Cedarwood, and it smells amazing! Read the full review by Evelyn, top natural beauty blogger here
You can choose our Soy candles in one of two delightful fragrances;
- Uplifting citrus tones of Grapefruit and Lemon, underpinned by the woody notes of Cedarwood.
- A scrumptious blend of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Mandarin essential oils in our gorgeous Rhubarb and Cinnamon candle!
Presented in stunning frosted glass containers with a lovely recyclable dark grey gift box!
‘I have found certain soy candles give me headaches but I’ve had yours burning for an hour and no headache with such a lovely natural smell to my room.’ Sarah, UK
Our Soy candles have the following great eco credentials;
- Made with 92% Soy Candle Wax, derived from pure Soybean Oil.
- Contain natural Cotton wicks which are lead-free.
- Hand poured by candle chandlers in the UK to create the highest quality candles.
- Environmentally friendly and ethically produced.
- Kosher certified, Vegan, natural and biodegradeable.
- Manufactured to meet FDA standards.
- Free from animal products, Palm Oil, pesticides and herbicides.
- Do not contain GM material, Petroleum, Paraffin or Beeswax.
- Not tested on animals.
- Made with natural and pure essential oils, does not contain any synthetic fragrance or parfum.
Burn time: 50+ hours
What is so bad about conventional candles?
Paraffin is the major ingredient in most candles and is a waste product from the oil industry. It releases carcinogenic chemicals when lit, which can contribute to respiratory illness.
Scented candles may have lead or lead cores in the wick, which releases lead into your home through burning. This is in addition to other toxic chemicals.
Studies found 30% of candles in the USA still release lead into the air, in amounts higher than is considered safe by the EPA. This is particularly the case with imported candles from China for example.
When trying to live a healthy and organic lifestyle it is important to consider all aspects of living. Just as important as skincare is our home, environment and diet! You can get more tips on our Conscious Living page.
Completely free from animal products, palm oil, pesticides and herbicides.
Dimensions: approx height: 92mm (3.65″) diameter: 82.5mm (3.25″) at top 75mm (2.95″) at bottom. 220g net.