These luxurious Soy Candles are non toxic and scented with just pure essential oils. Did you know the pollution inside your house can often be worse than that outside!
‘I have found certain candles give me headaches but I’ve had yours burning for an hour and no headache with such a lovely natural smell to my room.’ Sarah, UK
You can choose our Soy candles in one of three delightful fragrances;
- Uplifting citrus tones of Grapefruit and Lemon, underpinned by the woody notes of Cedarwood.
- Sensuous notes of Sweet Orange, accompanied by the exotic scent of Frangipani.
- A scrumptious blend of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Mandarin essential oils in our gorgeous Rhubarb and Cinnamon candle!
These stunning frosted glass natural candles are presented in a lovely recyclable dark grey gift box and make wonderful candle gifts!
You can also choose our Conscious Man recyclable gift tubes.
Our Soy candles have the following great eco credentials;
- Made with 92% Soy Candle Wax, derived from pure Soybean Oil.
- Contain natural Cotton wicks which are lead-free.
- Hand poured by candle chandlers in the UK to create the highest quality candles.
- Environmentally friendly and ethically produced.
- Kosher certified, Vegan, natural and biodegradeable.
- Manufactured to meet FDA standards.
- Free from animal products, Palm Oil, pesticides and herbicides.
- Do not contain GM material, Petroleum, Paraffin or Beeswax.
- Not tested on animals.
- Made with natural and pure essential oils, does not contain any synthetic fragrance or parfum.
Burn time: 50+ hours
‘Conscious Skincare are a seriously underrated brand in my opinion, and I was delighted to see that they’ve launched a new candle into their range of eco-friendly products. This one is scented with essential oils of Grapefruit, Lemon and Cedarwood, and it smells amazing! Read the full review by Evelyn, top natural beauty blogger here
What is so bad about conventional candles?
Paraffin is the major ingredient in most candles and is a waste product from the oil industry. Significant processing is involved by bleaching and deodorizing to manufacture the candle wax. It releases carcinogenic chemicals when lit, which can contribute to respiratory illness.
Scented candles may have lead or lead cores in the wick, which releases lead into your home through burning. This is in addition to other toxic chemicals.
Studies found that 30% of candles in the USA still released lead into the air, in amounts higher than is considered safe by the EPA. This is particularly the case with imported candles from China for example.
When trying to live a healthy and organic lifestyle it is important to consider all aspects of living. Just as important as skincare is our home, environment and diet! You can get more tips on our Conscious Living page.
Completely free from animal products, palm oil, pesticides and herbicides.
Dimensions: approx height: 92mm (3.65″) diameter: 82.5mm (3.25″) at top 75mm (2.95″) at bottom. 220g net.
Gift Tube : H13.5cm * D10cm (approx)