Sweet Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant vitamin. A high oleic acid content helps moisturize and regenerate skin.
Sweet Almond Oil is grown in the Mediterranean and is sourced from edible almonds. The oil has been used extensively for centuries as a well known health and beauty aid.
What are the benefits of this oil?
- Sweet Almond Oil is slowly absorbed by the skin, allowing it to act as a fantastic lubricator and skin protector. An excellent massage oil.
- Suitable for all skin types and safe to use directly on your skin.
- Mild enough to use on infants skin and probably the best massage oil for babies and children. Suitable for application after bathing.
- This oil is very rich in vitamin E and is especially suited to dry, sensitive and irritated skin. Very beneficial for dry skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, and chapped skin. Helps to soothe irritated and inflamed skin, reducing itching and redness.
- Assists in maintaining moisture levels without blocking pores. Great at nourishing skin health with high vitamin levels.
- Sweet Almond oil is excellent in helping to prevent the visible signs of aging by replenishing skin cells. Assists with skin complexion and tone. With regular application the oil can help keep skin soft and supple and protect against UV and oxidative damage.
The stylish 50ml EPA lined bottle is a great size for home, gym and swim (especially after swimming). Handy if you need to moisturize your skin when you are out and about. Also available in 100ml size.
Our cold-pressed Organic Sweet Almond Oil is safe to use directly onto your skin. A wonderful addition to your organic skin care routine and a great nourishing, soothing and moisturizing dry skin.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Caution: as this oil is derived from a nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H8.5 W3.5cm, 50ml or H11 W4cm, 100ml