Enrich Exfoliant has the uplifting aroma of Organic Geranium essential oil and the rich scent of Organic Orange Blossom floral water. These blend perfectly to freshen and revive your skin.
Awarded Editor’s Pick in the 2016 Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards;
‘I love this brand – their products are consistently high quality and ethical’
How do the active ingredients work?
- Organic Orange Blossom floral water has a rich, exotic fragrance. Great for stress release and calming the mind. It also helps to tone, rejuvenate and encourage healthy glowing skin.
- Organic Geranium oil helps to balance your skin and keep it lovely and supple whilst improving circulation.
- Aloe Vera and Organic Lavender essential oil work together to smooth and tone facial skin. Lavender boosts the benefits of Aloe Vera, and also works to give your skin a really deep clean. With anti-microbial properties it helps remove grime and combat bacteria. In addition it works as a mild astringent to help refine large pores.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice is full of bioactive compounds including amino acids, vitamins and minerals. These make it one of nature’s most effective cleansers. It has a gentle, calming and soothing effect. An excellent skin moisturiser, it supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with any skin irritation.
‘The one I’ve been testing for the past few weeks is by Conscious Skincare, a Welsh natural skincare brand with minimal ingredients and clean, simple packaging (which I love).’ Read the full independent review by beauty blogger Kate here
- The Almond shell (totally biodegradable) is used to create a gentle facial exfoliant. It is really important to consider the particles as many companies are using plastics which are causing untold problems for our environment and oceans.
- These finely ground particles are an effective treatment, removing the dead outermost surface of the skin by light abrasion. This allows the softer more youthful looking skin cells underneath to be revealed.
Also available to suit other skin types and in 15ml sample sizes.
Part of the ‘Enrich Skincare Range’ which we have carefully designed to help maintain and replenish normal and combination skin types.
The 100ml PET bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag, with an easy to use disc cap.
Enrich Exfoliant is perfect as part of any organic skincare regime. Best followed with the ‘Enrich’ face moisturizing creams or serum.
At Conscious Skincare we don’t present products in outer packaging as this can be a waste if not required. However, we are always delighted to gift box our Enrich Exfoliant for that special occasion with our beautiful Conscious Skincare gift tubes. Please just choose our Conscious Skincare gift tube option from the menu above.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Caution: as this product contains almond shell, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H*11cm, W*4.5cm, 100ml