This Neutralize Cleansing Trio kit includes 3 products specifically designed for oily and problem skin types. Can help with acne, pimples and blemishes.
Presented in our Fair-trade Organic Conscious bags, it comes complete with an Organic Cotton cleansing cloth that can be washed and re-used time and time again.
Make Up Melt – Winner of ‘Best Make Up Remover’ category in 2014 Platinum Awards.
‘Very kind and effective. It dealt happily with everything, even mascara, a winner with the whole panel’ says natural beauty celebrity Janey Lee Grace.
How do the ingredients in the Make Up Melt work?
- This fabulous Make Up Melt is made with certified Organic Sesame and Castor oils. Suitable for all skin types.
- These light oils are extremely effective in gently breaking down and wiping away make up ingredients to leave your skin really cleansed, without feeling greasy.
- Great for dissolving mascara – even the waterproof ones!
- Organic Sesame Oil spreads easily across the skin. It has good skin care properties and forms a light barrier to keep in moisture.
- Organic Castor Oil penetrates deep into your skin, softens and hydrates it. The penetrating action really helps lift make up out from the pores of your skin. The oil also helps to promote the production of elastin and collagen. These help delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
- We have also added a wonderful, fragrant combination of Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Myrtle essential oils. These help to lift grime, unclog pores and generally tone your skin.
- Presented in a stylish 100ml EPA lined aluminium bottle with atomiser pump.
Lemon Balm Hydrolat
This facial toner is ideal for sluggish and problematic skin, helping to tighten and boost!
- Distilled from melissa officianalis, this invigorating skin toner has a lovely refreshing fragrance. Perfect as a facial spritz or a quick skin refresher!
- Use it to remove all final traces of make up and tone before moisturising, also great for night-time use as part of your organic skin care regime.
- This floral water awakens and tones your facial skin, and is especially beneficial for problematic skin types. Great to use in the morning to refresh, tone, and calm your mind!
- This Lemon Balm Hydrolat is presented in a stylish 100ml EPA lined aluminium bottle with atomiser pump.
- A handy facial toner to keep in your handbag for a quick spritz, whilst at the gym, or on holiday.
- Alcohol free (unlike many other facial toners).
Neutralize Exfoliant works softly on your skin, leaving your face feeling cleansed and refreshed.
The key active ingredient is an anti-acne formula. This is proven to help reduce the occurrence of acne breakouts. It works as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial treatment.
‘It smells uplifting, it has a slight spicy but citrus scent, I apply it to damp skin and use my hands in a circular motions rub it onto my skin.’ Read the full independent review here by top beauty blogger LaaLaa Monroe.
How do the active ingredients work?
- Organic Lemon Balm Hydrolat is ideal for sluggish and problematic skin, helping to tighten and boost! Distilled from melissa officianalis, it has a lovely refreshing fragrance.
- Organic, fair trade Lemongrass essential oil is sourced from a fair trade community project in Africa. It works as an effective astringent to cleanse and tone oily skin. It can also help to clear up acne and reduce pore size.
- Organic Tea Tree oil is distilled from the shrub Melaleuca Alternifolia. The numerous skin benefits include being antiseptic, bactericidal and antifungal. The invigorating and fresh fragrance helps refresh and cleanse.
- Included is a special organic Anti-Acne blend. This includes Acai Oil, Andiroba Oil and Copaiba Balsam. These are full of natural antioxidants, are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-seborrheic.
- This formulae also has a number of active components, such as beta-caryophylene, flavonoids and limmonoids. These are all high in antioxidants, and are effective in the skin cell renewal process.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice is full of bioactive compounds. This includes amino acids, vitamins and minerals – making it one of nature’s most effective cleansers. It has a gentle, calming and soothing effect. An excellent skin moisturiser, it supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with any skin irritation.
- The Almond shell (totally biodegradable) is used to create a gentle facial exfoliant. It is really important to consider the particles as many companies are using plastics which are causing untold problems for our environment and oceans.
- These finely ground particles are an effective treatment, removing the dead outermost surface of the skin by light abrasion. This allows the softer more youthful looking skin cells underneath to be revealed.
- The 100ml PET recyclable bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag, with an easy to use disc cap.
Ethical and Fair trade.
What is also special about this Neutralize Cleansing Trio Kit is the Freeset bag itself, which is handmade by ladies in India who were formerly trafficked into the sex industry.
Freeset is a fairtrade, social enterprise scheme which gives freedom, dignity and new hope. In a world of endless ethical and fairtrade claims made by business it is easy to become confused – but not in this case. This bag does make a difference and it really does change lives.
Each bag is unique as the lining is made from different recycled sarees.
The Neutralize Cleansing Trio kit also includes a beautiful, soft Organic Cotton face cloth. It can be washed and re-used many times. Great savings on the cost of purchasing individual items!
Face cloth features:
- Ultra-soft organic cotton terry towelling. Soil Association certified.
Lovingly made using certified organic ingredients.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Set : H14 * W22 * D6.5cm (approx)
Make Up Melt 100ml , Lemon Balm Hydrolat 100ml, Neutralize Exfoliant 100ml