Neutralize Exfoliant works gently on your skin, leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed.
The key active ingredient is an anti acne formula. This is proven to help reduce the occurrence of acne breakouts. It works as an anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial treatment.
‘It smells uplifting, it has a slight spicy but citrus scent, I apply it to damp skin and use my hands in a circular motions rub it onto my skin.’ Read the full independent review here by top beauty blogger LaaLaa Monroe.
How do the active ingredients work?
- Organic Lemon Balm Hydrolat is ideal for sluggish and problematic skin, helping to tighten and boost! Distilled from melissa officianalis, it has a lovely refreshing fragrance.
- Organic, fair trade Lemongrass essential oil is sourced from a fair trade community project in Africa. It works as an effective astringent to cleanse and tone oily skin. It can also help to clear up acne and reduce pore size.
- Organic Tea Tree oil is distilled from the shrub Melaleuca Alternifolia. The numerous skin benefits include being antiseptic, bactericidal and antifungal. The invigorating and fresh fragrance helps refresh and cleanse.
- Included is a special organic Anti-Acne blend. This includes Acai Oil, Andiroba Oil and Copaiba Balsam. These are full of natural antioxidants, are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-seborrheic.
- This formulae also has a number of active components, such as beta-caryophylene, flavonoids and limmonoids. These are all high in antioxidants, and are effective in the skin cell renewal process.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice is full of bioactive compounds. This includes amino acids, vitamins and minerals – making it one of nature’s most effective cleansers. It has a gentle, calming and soothing effect. An excellent skin moisturiser, it supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with any skin irritation.
- The Almond shell (totally biodegradable) is used to create a gentle facial exfoliant. It is really important to consider the particles as many companies are using plastics which are causing untold problems for our environment and oceans.
- These finely ground particles are an effective treatment, removing the dead outermost surface of the skin by light abrasion. This allows the softer more youthful looking skin cells underneath to be revealed.
Also available to suit other skin types and in 15ml sample sizes.
Part of the ‘Neutralize Skincare Range’ which we have carefully designed to help maintain and replenish oily and problem skin types.
The 100ml PET bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag, with an easy to use disc cap.
Neutralize Exfoliant is perfect as part of any organic skin care regime. Best followed with the ‘Neutralize’ face moisturizing creams or serum.
At Conscious Skincare we don’t present products in outer packaging as this can be a waste if not required. However, we are always delighted to gift box our Neutralize Exfoliant for that special occasion with our beautiful Conscious Skincare gift tubes. Please just choose our Conscious Skincare gift tube option from the menu above.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Caution: as this product contains almond shell, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Dimensions: H*11cm, W*4.5cm, 100ml