Pure Body Butter has been specifically blended for sensitive, allergic and problem skin types. Free from fragrance, synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Winner in the highly competitive, independent FreeFrom Skincare Awards 2017! You can read more about the awards here. Products are tested rigorously for 1 month by a panel of experts, and this is the judging process.
Here is what the Free From Skincare Awards testers said;
“I used it on sore, irritated skin and it helped soothe it. After a month, my skin seemed less dry and eczema on my back was in a much better condition. It also improved the dryness on my shins. Its richness helps get the job done. At the end of the day my skin still feels soft and silky after using this body butter in the morning. I love it.”
“Instructions were easy to understand and product was easy to use the first time. My skin felt a lot more nourished, comfortable, hydrated, soothed and supple. I noticed a big difference in the skin on my body, it was a lot more plump. The fragrance is very nutty and earth like. The texture is like whipped cream but then spreads like an oil. The product did absorb in the skin well but left a nice sheen to the skin. It did perform well and did what it claimed. My skin was a lot more supple, nourished, comfortable and healthier looking.”
“It is a nice body moisturiser to use on a day to day basis. Its real bonus was on a three year old who had been suffering from scaly dry skin on her arms and tummy. On our three year old her dry scaly skin was much improved and much less irritated. She also tolerated the cream – while some of the other creams we tested on her caused immediate reactions. The product soothed her skin and improved the texture.”
“My skin felt beautifully nourished and looked hydrated after I had first used it. It is so rich that it immediately felt very moisturising. The body butter has a strong chocolately scent from the cocoa butter. I didn’t love it, but it didn’t spoil my enjoyment of the product. The scent doesn’t linger on the skin which was a bonus for me. I was very pleased to discover that this body butter comes in two other scents of which I particularly like. I am going to order them.The texture is fantastic and is a partial reason for my high score. At first the jar seemed light for its size. I had been used to thick, greasy body butters in the past. On first use, this butter is a surprise. The butter is whipped and has a gorgeous mousse texture. It is a pleasure to use as the bubbles seem to pop as you scoop it out of the jar. The next surprise is how rich and oily this mousse applies to the skin.”
This is a luxurious and intensive Organic Body Butter. It is made with wonderful moisturising ingredients including fairtrade Shea butter and Organic Cocoa butter.
‘Made from just six simple but effective ingredients, this Pure Body Butter is guaranteed to soothe and soften even the driest and most sensitive skin.’
Read the full review by top beauty blogger Evelyn.
How do the active ingredients work?
- Organic fairtrade Shea butter and quenching Organic Cocoa butter are intensive moisturizers. They help to sooth and calm dry, irritated skin and leave your skin feeling lovely and supple.
- Raw Shea butter is often called Karite butter as it is made from nuts grown on the Karite tree in Ghana. It is an excellent moisturizer (rich in vitamins A and E). Shea butter helps renew cracked, damaged skin and leaves it feeling soft and refreshed.
- Organic, cold pressed Cocoa butter is made by pressing the whole bean which helps to protect the vital antioxidants it contains. These in turn help fight free radicals which can cause skin stress and signs of aging. Cocoa butter is also very high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply.
- Organic Virgin Coconut oil is an amazing ingredient. It has antioxidant, anti aging and wonderful moisturising properties.
- Organic Sunflower oil helps to nourish and nurture. It is high in GLA’s and great for skin nourishment and conditioning. It is a light oil that absorbs into the skin well and is rich in Vitamin E. This has antioxidant properties, helping to regenerate skin cells and protect against age and sun related damage from free radicals.
- Fragrance free, does not contain essential oils or any artificial fragrance.
- Great for very sensitive skin types.
- Suitable for problem skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema and Dermatitis.
- New formula is now Vegan friendly.
Presented in a lovely EPA lined 250ml container. Handy 50ml travel size also available – just choose in the dropdown menu.
We recommend using in combination with our Pure range of products as part of your organic skin care routine. Try in combination with our Pure Body Polish.
This sumptuous Pure Body Butter helps your skin to feel soft and supple with organic and natural ingredients. Suitable for skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema and Dermatitis.
Completely free from synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens or phtalates.
Dimensions: H4.5cm W9cm 250ml size.